PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Narcology, Alcoholism

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

1. Prompt where it is possible will address in Peter for treatment from alcoholic it is dependent...
  2. podskajite Please! kakie samue pervue priznaki mogyt but y 17 letnego, es...
  3. Misters! And that you think in occasion of the approach to treatment here entogo the citizen...
  4. How to stop to smoke?...
  5. What medicines and agents of national medicine facilitate simtomy absstinentno...
  6. 10 precepts for the faces having problems of the use of alcohol:) (comic...
  7. Those who series! Help or assist!!!! The husband was week in a drinking-bout, now Dipressija and kon...
  8. The doctor if the husband drinks every day on nemnogu, it Sdadija, or I oshibajus...
  9. I can not understand in any way: alkogolizm-it vse-taki illness or disease, or (to what I...
  10. Hello, help or assist me with to understand, 39 years, last years five...
  11. As nezabyt about themselves and more about children which series and everyone see or saw I drink...
  12. I two years as has thrown heroin, wish to hold on also up to the extremity or end of a life...
  13. Hello, the doctor. My friend every evening after difficult trudvogo day...
  14. zdravstvojte. Yesterday 1 j having visited on reception at the doctor I have received time 3 tab. es...
  15. With last and coming everything, hello! Those who series - who what m...
  16. Antakson
  17. VitEk! And you well done!! Probably the sportsman and grinpisovets! Share a secret...
  18. How to contact A.E.Bobrov?...
  19. Hello! To me of 18 years. I with younger brother Juroj (17 years) have smoked Hemp and...
  20. Hello the doctor I already wrote to you in occasion of obezboliajushchih. Now to me on...
  21. Dohtur. In general I write simply so, for the sake of curiosity. Year two nazat has blown with...
  22. Tell or Say please, whether there are the medicinal preparations lowering an intraskull...
  23. Than it is possible to be coded - I was already coded. All does not help or assist or helps or assists on...
  24. I and my son (9) sozavisimy. The husband takes alcohol every day, except for on...
  25. Hello, M. and other participants of a forum! Recently in a forum...
  26. Hello. I accept Teturamum, but on its or his influence on an organism he me...
  27. zdravstvuite at me the brother prinemaet heroin, has laid down on treatment after putting off or taking out lomk...
  28. Hello. Here it is much written about society AA and where it is...
  29. Has stopped to smoke 6 years ago. Before smoked 18 years of 20 30 cigarettes in day...
  30. How much it is possible to live without special serious consequences for an organism, drinking...
  31. Dear participants of a forum! With the New year which has Come or Stepped you and coming sve...
  32. How to neutralize Kolme?
  33. pojat kolme prtotiv my desire
  34. The dear doctor! My father wishes to try or taste a preparation kolme. We have read through at...
  35. Tabeks
  36. Hello, the doctor! To you writes one more mark tven to which it is the most easier in...
  37. And besides coding, esperali and AA, whether on the form were discussed treatment in time...
  38. I join applause Marukovich! Yes, has well written - directly in...
  39. Hello the doctor! Prompt what medicines it is possible to treat a toper...
  40. The question of M. and to all who will wish to respond I.Grigoriev - How much or As far as obratimy and...
  41. Hello. To me of 18 years. 1, 5 years ago I laid in hospital, corrected n...
  42. HELP! Comrades, I should to stop drink. Who wishes to join zvonte: 8...
  43. Several years ago has stopped to smoke, and two years ago has stopped to drink absolutely...
  44. Approximately one month ago I already wrote in occasion of the son upivshegosja up to mors. Okol...
  45. Hello. From intake esperali I had a sensation of a bitter taste in...
  46. What to do or make with the father????
  47. At me it is implanted Esperal. Did not drink after that 2 months, felt...
  48. Here http: // www. uatur. com/html/interesno/alcogol1. htm lays knizh...
  49. Interestingly, and from the point of view of convalescence, is any therapeutic...
  50. Moya mama perenesla rak + u neyo gipertoniya imassa drugih bolezney. Yey kat...