PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Narcology, Alcoholism

Страницы : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

1. In process of refusal of alcohol and long continences (remission) occurs or happens...
  2. Michael Ilich, zdrastvujte! The Situation with mum following: legs or foots at it or her amputirov...
  3. To my son of 15 years. First time has come drunk in the extremity or end of May. Drank or saw a class vodka...
  4. On a background of long reception of spirits at me last four days zhi...
  5. CHto-something of any activity in ZHZH from you, dear friends! Gapka already...
  6. Unfortunately, I again with you... I can confirm banality - a toper that...
  7. Me the subject the Alcoholism and age now interests. At a forum are resulted or brought...
  8. uv. The doctor. So it has turned out that the child has been conceived in alcoholic intoxication and...
  9. Prompt, in what action "Tabeksa" and on what it is based or founded;established is shown? In at...
  10. Good afternoon Michael Ilich. Prompt, please, what medicinal prep...
  11. ALCOHOL or HEMP? That destructive an effect on organi more has...
  12. To us in family the trouble was knocked. The husband the second time has sat down. Heroin. First time...
  13. Hello! Before has met the future husband - a saw - black....
  14. Tell or Say, please, how long it is possible to accept tsipramil with proprotenom-100...
  15. Zdrastvujte, Michael Ilich! My father has decided to stop to smoke. At it or him sugar d...
  16. Whether Efektiven Alkogon...
  17. Whether it is possible together with Kolme to apply serotoninergicheskie antidepressants (to...
  18. All greetings! Periodically I look here, I read histories... At me the husband not...
  19. Dear M. I.Grigoriev, help or assist, please, yet late. My husband-...
  20. What principle of method Dovzhenko and whether will be worked by him on the sister (52 years), if...
  21. I smoked 23 years / with 18 up to 43 / .proshla course of treatment. I do not smoke 7 months. Oshch...
  22. Hello, Michael Ilich, at me is such question. My young man 2...
  23. MODEST! In due time wished to send you in a paper variant this book, yes...
  24. I leave a drinking-bout, but after three days nepitija zamuchali attacks of an abstinence....
  25. Hello, the doctor! To me of 19 years. In 17 years I year used the screw. Then br...
  26. Dear men, Share please experience. That for you became those...
  27. Buying a new pack of cigarettes, each time I convince myself, what is it will be posledn...
  28. Good afternoon! I Address to you for advice or council. My husband not in full dependence to...
  29. Whether Sushchestvuet-esperal in tablets? Esli-yes as them "to use"?, ...
  30. In continuation of a subject from 06.11. Excuse, has born or has taken out in a separate subject, as opa...
  31. Prompt, as it is possible to stop to smoke, if will power does not suffice....
  32. Whether is the person a toper if he every day drinks beer? What vlijan...
  33. As it is possible to render first aid at an overdosage heroin...
  34. My mum again has left in a drinking-bout: ((last has ended 2 months ago)....
  35. I wish to result or bring the theory of a drinking-bout - so, that "useful" it is possible to take from...
  36. Hello. At me paroksizmalnaja an arrhythmia sometimes accompanied very much...
  37. What lekarstvao is necessary prokapat to deduce or remove from a drinking-bout which lasts...
  38. Pldskazhite application preperata Alkogon, please, is how much effective?...
  39. Good evening! My mum began to abuse alcohol: she already in current 5...
  40. Whether can surprise us that the representative ljutsiferianskoj cultures reklami...
  41. Excuse, M., again I with the SIT-an ohm... Thanks big for answers n...
  42. On last researches of the American scientists smoking is useful. Do not believe?...
  43. Here there is a special text for who in a life has a toper. " Penalties...
  44. The dear doctor so advice or council of the expert is necessary! To the husband 47, the seaman, while in the sea...
  45. At stress the person does not get drunk, and whether is thus otritstelnoe influence alk...
  46. Whether it is possible to cure of alcohol that he did not drink in general As you consider or count advertising...
  47. To me 33 years, I rabootaju in the good company, family, children, very well like...
  48. The doctor, tell or say please what is the time it is necessary to abstain from zach...
  49. I beg! Prompt, whether there are now any clinics, the centers - otku...
  50. Earlier kak-that has casually come on this konfu, and then always with pleasure...