PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Narcology, Alcoholism

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

1. At me to you a question, Michael Ilich. At the reference or manipulation of the person to the psychiatrist on me...
  2. Dear professionals and other participants of conference! At me, as, navern...
  3. Has started to drink beer about 8 years ago, like all balo it is good. Teperzhe after ocheredn...
  4. Alex about whom detokse you speak? If Alkogol-Detoks it is alimentary d...
  5. Each time as I shall strongly drink, I start to hear someone's voices. In sober sos...
  6. It not official site AA? Very strange, them so praise, it is necessary to come on day...
  7. Hello, explain to me pozhalujsto, that means to release or let off the narcomaniac. I...
  8. Zdrastvujte I use Cocainum here the second year, almost everyone de...
  9. Whether how to define or determine smelt Cocainum...
  10. We wish to cure the father of an alcoholism, but to be coded he does not want. Have seen...
  11. Give somebody the address of a chat of group AA on people ru! It was lost.......
  12. My good friend about two years ago has returned from "clinic", where without medik-...
  13. Zdravstvuite. Ya vot bula v Rossii, i nemnogo popila, s nedelku po vecheram...
  14. Good afternoon. Mine 15 years or summer brother has contacted any company. Became chaste...
  15. Prompt please, whether there is an allergy on narcotics?...
  16. The dear doctor and all present! To me 21 year, I live with parents and yes...
  17. Recently have made to one of the employees intracranial translakatsiju with...
  18. Hello! Help or assist please advice or council. My husband a toper though and not hoche...
  19. Kind time of day! Last time I am the constant reader it...
  20. That that strip-the test defines or determines presence in a blood almost all kinds of narcotics-...
  21. Puffiness of legs or foots, abaissement of hair, staxis or bleeding sickness of gums, depressions, weariness...
  22. And when at the muzhik since morning a head bad, whether that is possible for him the table spoon gemod...
  23. I already for a long time use alkogol-a dose all increases or is enlarged but to stop not...
  24. Prompt, thrown, and in real you meet gde-nibud, well there kofe-...
  25. How to throw tramal?...
  26. My husband cannot stop in time as will start to drink finishes t in the evening...
  27. To my mum 50, she drinks 15 years. Has replaced some places of job on this of the reasons...
  28. Is such?
  29. How itself(himself) a message with the husband when he comes home drunk?...
  30. STUDY IN SOBRIETY Owing to reklamme which gives vent with ekr...
  31. About smoking
  32. The doctor! Help or assist for God's sake!! Depression and it pochemu-4 years ago has begun...
  33. STUDY IN SOBRIETY...
  34. Whether the alcoholism and, if yes, what maksim can - to be passed the inheritance...
  35. The dear doctor, ladies and gentlemen! Has come to recognize time - I a toper. A pain...
  36. I address to you for advice or council: my husband the actor, and in medium of actors it is accepted it is frequent...
  37. How to deduce or remove the person from a drinking-bout? My son in a drinking-bout the month, any arrangements not on...
  38. Uv the doctor! I muzh-55 years - to mine became a toper. In day drinks 250...
  39. Hello, the colleague! I Address to you thus, because I enough...
  40. Problem at me bonalnaja as at all From it or this this all not easier is difficult Alkog...
  41. Zdrastvujte! Than coding is harmful and whether it is possible on it or him nadejatsja? With Uvazheni...
  42. Has lost hope to cure the husband of an alcoholism Coded accepted tablets...
  43. Dear Michael Ilich, my husband during last one and a half years everyone vech...
  44. Two months ago "has coded" the employee from alcohol for the period of one...
  45. Michael Ilich! At me the foolish status has started to develop. I cannot slezt...
  46. By the way, have lifted very important question - in advertising on the TV already 2 h prep...
  47. I for some years tried or tasted set of ways " to fasten ", LN> it was treated...
  48. At me still a question to Dear by All. Likely I one such. When I sober...
  49. To me vshili "torpedo" and the doctor has warned, that I cannot use even sleep...
  50. Called to you in occasion of esperali. Muta teratogennye properties of this preparation d...