PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Narcology, Alcoholism

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

1. Dear, prompt, where it is possible to find addresses of internal groups Al-Anona. On saj...
  2. My God - well though who nibud from doctors - knows or not that such dzhindzher...
  3. Hello, a question to the doctor. Help or assist to understand, please, in such with...
  4. The dear doctor! At me such problem. Earlier I could drink much, and on ut...
  5. Dear doctor and Alexander, you so have gloomy depicted all...., Sryv-it...
  6. My relatives and person dear or expensive to me practical every day upotrebljae...
  7. Grigoriev of M. And. On December, 02nd 2004 11 : 06 : 45 I am ready to recommend administ...
  8. After an injection the inflammation was formed. What to do or make? To destination the doctor de...
  9. The doctor, she has directed to the expert in narcology, the expert in narcology has explained, that so do not do or make, on...
  10. And what is this a technique " the double block or trochlea ", and in what its or his chesspiece? That is as he dej...
  11. Health all! There will be kratok he guzzles torpenkod, began with tramala, episodes...
  12. Michael Ilich, whether it is possible to get to you on reception for reception fuller to...
  13. Hello! To me and my husband for 26 years. He a toper. Some years....
  14. Repetition of the letter in Vesvalo Greetings, here Marina Vi. If whom interests...
  15. To the guy 32 years. Drinks beer in enough greater or big kollichestvah (2 4 glasses, and...
  16. Good afternoon all! At me such situation. The husband has stopped to drink, independently...
  17. Hello. My husband the narcomaniac and a toper after vezita to the psychologist has told or said...
  18. Within last five years I practically every day use beer. Time...
  19. The dear doctor! To my husband in September 2003 was vshit Esperal for the period of d...
  20. The dear colleague! Please, consult on such very acute and...
  21. People! Help or assist! Prompt as me to help or assist the husband. It seems to me is more terribly scarlet...
  22. Has ceased to drink three days ago has similar begun t. n "delirium tremens" when zakr...
  23. At my school friend a greater or big problem. He has sat down on any tabletk...
  24. Whether tell or say please it is possible to cure national agents a beer alcoholism...
  25. All greetings! My husband is coded, and suddenly to him have advised (comrades, kotor...
  26. The experience of smoking of 16 years. Has thrown 1.5 months ago. I do not understand as it was poisoned or persecuted tako...
  27. Dear participants konfy, My husband a toper, and, apparently, has ripened to that, ch...
  28. Dear Michael Ilich, tell or say please, an alcoholism in general practically l...
  29. Hello, the doctor! You would tell or say, please, what method of treatment poreko...
  30. Hello! Respond, please, to me to such question: whether I can become scarlet...
  31. KOLME
  32. Hello, tell or say please, than the overdosage marihuana (in fact is dangerous...
  33. The dock, and is " light in the extremity or end of a tunnel " on a problem of disposal of the person from a stock...
  34. Treatment of an alcoholism and pregnancy
  35. And more a question. If the man has refused alcohol and wishes to have the child. CHt...
  36. Zdrastvujte Michael Ilich. Very much hochetsmja to rescue or save the husband. He already did or made two times...
  37. My husband drinks some years. Last years would try like to struggle with...
  38. Good afternoon! Help or assist please, the husband was coded (osoznanno wants rassta...
  39. Please could you tell me where in Moscow I can find effective treatment (fo...
  40. The dear doctor. As the statistics - a science exact, she demands accuracy...
  41. It was just coded for 1 year by introduction intravenously a preparation " abstenol...
  42. The doctor here my history: I meet the boy and I like it or him very strongly, but...
  43. Hello the doctor! Recently I began to drink, approximately 3 4 times...
  44. That with me I do not know (((I Drink for a long time and much, but such piece the first time!!!!..
  45. On November, 30th 2004 Marina, is such idle time test-on pjanke the girl me sits...
  46. Has thrown (tfju-tfju-tfju) to smoke, even to work became almost in full force. One...
  47. Seven months ago "was coded" on method SIT. First time did not drink - STR...
  48. Prompt please on August, 21st looked transfer Health with Elena Malyshe...
  49. Whether it is possible to consider or count, that I in a drinking-bout if practically daily I use 2....
  50. The doctor, whether interests there is no negative interaction between an amphetamine and those...