PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Narcology, Alcoholism

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

1. Took a great interest or Was fond in alcohol in institute. To come to the senses saws it is a lot of coffee. Sejch...
  2. The doctor can that will advise. The husband drink, it was coded in the past to year has sufficed...
  3. Hello! Very much it would be desirable to hear opinion spetsialista-the expert in narcology and advice or councils...
  4. Dear Michael Ilich! If you still remember the provincial patient, he...
  5. Dear visitors of conference. Allow to congratulate you on a holiday the Pass...
  6. Thanks for ukolchik and the literature. Musjachishko sober while does not pull. In AA...
  7. Elki-a stick! Vova and gapka. To me it is necessary the MAN instead of hrju-hrju........ In fact...
  8. It is an alcoholism?
  9. Hello. Why sometimes in the morning after evening "reception" of beer (a dose exactly...
  10. There was a suspicion, that at me alcoholic dependence develops. Obrat...
  11. Hello the doctor! At me to you such question. At my friend the brother the people's commissar...
  12. Hello. Tell or say for how much minutes till a breakfast to accept on toshchak esper...
  13. Hello the doctor! Prompt pozhajlusta, 1) I wish to stop to smoke, from what m...
  14. Hello, Michael Ilich! Very much it would be desirable to hear your opinion, as spe...
  15. Hello! I do not know what to do or make. At me the father a toper 13 years. ponacha...
  16. Whether putting off or taking out of physical dependence on barbiturates (Elenium and t is possible or probable. Item)...
  17. At me a problem with my mother. She the invalid 1 j groups (both are amputated n...
  18. Greetings Modest!!!!;))))))...
  19. At my son 4 lobbies of a tooth have been beaten out and the bridge, in army the bridge of hundred is put...
  20. I have washed down, I drink week. The liver hurts and nemogu to depart. I wish to put myself ka...
  21. Children or Guys well what for have arranged here buffoonery? The doctor, tell or say that you think about leka...
  22. Thanks Grigoriev of M. for the answer. I shall try to follow him. But at me is...
  23. Dear Michael Ilich, my husband does not drink some years (with rare or infrequent failures, r...
  24. Hello! In conversation with the doctor it is diagnosed: Pseudo-drinking-bouts neblagopolu...
  25. Kto-someone here has told or said, the alcoholism - is an illness or a disease and it or her to treat it is necessary. And as le...
  26. Good afternoon:-) that can tell or say about female alcoholic dependence? Zde...
  27. " The VIRUS WHICH WILL bridle BENT FOR to COCAINUM " - curious clause or article on htt is created...
  28. Help or Assist how correctly to act or arrive please. My husband not a toper, but likes...
  29. skajyet doktor slyshali li vy chto nibud po povodu lecheniya alkogolizma (n...
  30. Good afternoon! Today late at night has absolutely casually come across on st...
  31. Whether how to learn or find out there is at the husband a beer alcoholism? Though I already guess, that he...
  32. And you were not on this site? http: // detki-v-setke. narod. ru/He razrabo...
  33. Recently I am am frightened with doses consumed by me alkogolja-in you...
  34. I smoke 10 years. Saw people who were helped or assisted by coding - a method igloukalyvan...
  35. Hello! To me of 26 years, a floor man's, among close relatives (roditel...
  36. Not pradznoe... Somebody met the people, started to use heroin pls...
  37. Skazhyte as influences kanaplja at its or her smoking a liver? Umenja a sick liver...
  38. And about fears told. And confidentially talked - nothing varies...
  39. Hello, Michael Ilich! You could not help or assist advice or council? A year two I p...
  40. Hello! My father recently began to drink too much, leaves in...
  41. Dear participants of a forum, doctors! With coming New year and Christmas!...
  42. Hello, the doctor! I am am excited with a situation with the husband. He during already n...
  43. What do you know about method Nazralieva?...
  44. Zdravstujte. I drink enough for a long time, years 10. It is simple a sit-round gathering, tepe earlier...
  45. Those who has stopped to drink, share, please, on various uvesilitelnyh me...
  46. There is a real way to facilitate both throwing of smoking, and an output or exit from a drinking-bout. prove...
  47. Kto-somebody can advise me the normal doctor, probably, psihoterape...
  48. Prompt pozhalusta site Ananimnyh of Topers in Moscow. In advance thanks...
  49. I here recently have stopped to use narcotics, all couple of months, I go on en...
  50. Michael Ilich Rasprostranjajte light of sobriety. Having left on a way of sobriety, it is uniform...