PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Narcology, Alcoholism

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

1. To my brother 31 year, at it or him serious problems with alcohol. He realizes it...
  2. I am coded from drunkenness. With the wife we want children. Whether the truth that while I in...
  3. Hello, I the wife of a toper. The husband drinks drinking-bouts for 10 days during 7 le...
  4. Dear Michael Ilich! It is remembered, you spoke, that "translated" idea " 12 t...
  5. Tell or Say please as the person if he in a status kontrolirova is called...
  6. The doctor! During sessions in University I drink glitsin, as vitaminki for cerebral de...
  7. My brother in November of that year was coded by a preparation "Espiral"... Like n...
  8. Hello the doctor! My husband daily uses some dose of alcohol....
  9. Question to Dear already teetotal. And as you have a rest, that do or make, than is daring...
  10. Hello, whether it is possible besides esperali to accept? In addition structure:..
  11. Hello! At me here what problem: the husband very much comes under influence. Here t...
  12. Tell or Say, how vlijat algokol on neurones of grey substance of a brain?...
  13. HELP or ASSIST PLEASE, my son the narcomaniac. Pereprobyvala everything, nothing pomogae...
  14. Dock, I have almost stopped to smoke. Remains very few or not enough;very poorly;very little, - to overcome to a cigar...
  15. The more I read correspondence on konfe, the I wish to write itself less. All poh...
  16. Help or Assist please. The help of the expert is necessary. Time has come to admit to...
  17. Has come under the link which was kindly given by Alex, there is enough " revolutionary...
  18. Hello! My husband does not imagine evening without beer, and a bottle...
  19. 3 years ago, in connection with series of stressful situations, I have started " to be put...
  20. Question to Doctor Grigoriev of M. And. My husband suffers an alcoholism with drinking-bouts ok...
  21. I can drink I can not drink in drinking-bouts I do not leave, after the use of alcohol not p...
  22. Misters! Me the question interests: and who alive personally saw got rid from z...
  23. pohmel
  24. ......
  25. Esperal
  26. Prompt, please, on what external priznkam it is possible to understand, that the person...
  27. Hello! I do not know, whether it is time to me to address to you. I can drink. Often...
  28. The doctor advise how to act or arrive. At me the mother-in-law drinks. Not every day but...
  29. Hello. Prompt, please, coordinates of society AA. Thanks....
  30. How to deduce or remove from a drinking-bout
  31. Good afternoon! Tell or say please, whether can vosstanovitsjagolos... If bros...
  32. I can a little not in a subject, but prompt, how it is possible to stop to smoke? Month n...
  33. Hello, the doctor. My girl suddenly has started to smoke what that plasticine...
  34. rebiliatatsionnyj the center * * in kaliningrade-it that? pomagaet or as...
  35. Zdravstvuite Doktor!...
  36. Hello, the doctor. I address to you in hope to the aid. My husband drank on p...
  37. The dear expert in narcology!!! In occasion of your statement that easy or light;mild narcotics...
  38. Tell or Say, please, why some topers come home and lozhatsja...
  39. Dear Michael Ilich! Very much I ask to respond. Me the question interests...
  40. It is coded by one of clones of method Dovzhenko. Now occurs or happens samoraskodirov...
  41. poskazhite please, my guy (20) drinks basically only on a holiday...
  42. dokotory podskajyte pojaluysta: u menya devushka pytalas primenit vse mery...
  43. Alexander, and all taki your statement, that "alcoholism" - " it for ever " - I...
  44. After the termination or discontinuance of long reception of Elenium has happened epilipsichesky pripa...
  45. It is very opposite to look on Vit'ka. Really the doctor of it or this does not understand? Psihol...
  46. Hello! Help or assist to rescue or save my young man please! To him 32 go...
  47. I drink beer of 10 years on end, every day 1 2., and now at me problems...
  48. The father was a toper, it is how much probable, what the son in the course of time will drink too?..
  49. Question of the patient for all. How to resist to drinking friends, which with...
  50. Hello the Doctor. What is the stereoblockade, in treatment alkagolnoj zavisi...