PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Narcology, Alcoholism

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

1. I smoke 5 years. hochetsja to throw, but so it turns out, that you sit at job, not...
  2. After enough active party with alcohol and travkoj uzhednej five I feel...
  3. Michael Ilich Rasprostranjajte light of sobriety. Having left on a way of sobriety, it is uniform...
  4. To my father 63. Daily drinks after job, in the morning not pohmeljaetsja, goes on...
  5. And how dependence from rep-cultures is treated? We shall tell or say, I cannot live without vlija...
  6. Hello! My liked drinks many coffee. I know, that coffee is harmful d...
  7. Pupkin, you, I think, not the silly person, but argue, as all topers...
  8. Whether is coded from alcohol on Dovzhenko? Heard, that at the some people p...
  9. Whether there is such method of coding "SIN" the Friend was coded! Speaks, that...
  10. Dear M.! You here have listed characteristic attributes of an initial stage...
  11. Hello. Advise plz. To itself (where) in Peter it is possible will address on on...
  12. Beer
  13. Prompt, please, what least harmless method of coding from alko...
  14. The schoolboy of 13 years, consumed week with the friend fenozipan (with the name I can about...
  15. Holidays approach! All around drink, forgive or excuse. Corporate vecheri...
  16. People! The alcoholism cures only in that case when there is a desire!! Mo...
  17. Whether is though what opportunity to cure a toper without its or his consent? Ottsovs...
  18. Sponsors from beer branch Sports societies shocked recently telez...
  19. Listen, a hare toput, * ** yours. Finish * ** to suffer, if at you not fiber at...
  20. Tell or Say please and that is the most compatible with AA, whether is in general still chto-...
  21. Girls, Trine, Tanya while I was absent, you have given so many useful owls...
  22. Unique development of the Russian scientists in the field of BAD! We Offer you poset...
  23. When me coded, have inspired, that any drop of alcohol can result or bring...
  24. Tell or Say to me somebody, at me a real problem, or I to myself have thought up it...
  25. Hello, my husband has stopped to smoke a floor of year back, but has started to drink beer. A dream...
  26. Zdrastvujte!!! I am am disturbed very much by my father. At it or him constant drinking-bouts, lech...
  27. Good afternoon. My husband plays, it, I consider or count equivalently to an alcoholism or nark...
  28. How to distinguish externally the narcomaniac? I am afraid that my sister began to smoke narkoti...
  29. Oh, Alex, you fine know, that in AA it is accepted to speak from yourself and about...
  30. People! Help or assist! Prompt as me to help or assist the husband. It seems to me is more terribly scarlet...
  31. Good afternoon! Prompt, please, as is called bolezn? or zavisimos...
  32. To mine to the brother 23 years. He not alkagolik but when drinks awfully itself vede...
  33. My husband is more than 2 years of years was the narcomaniac was pricked by heroin. Here already almost year...
  34. About one year back I have learned or have found out that my husband accepted narcotics (within 2 years to...
  35. Hello. Whether tell or say, please, there are preparations of type "Teturamum" in amu...
  36. Brothers! Month as I do not drink, and the stomach of rest does not give, to drink practically only...
  37. To the doctor, hello, I have stopped to smoke a question sharply one week ago, before...
  38. Thanks for advice or council, instead of will prompt still, whether there is any order or with...
  39. Good afternoon! At my friend the son all of money loses for 22 years in automatic devices...
  40. The dear Doctor! My husband any more does not smoke 2 weeks. He has thrown during that moment, to...
  41. Mne 29 let. Regularno upotreblyala alkogol s 18 letnego vozrasta. 4 goda na...
  42. Very much it would be desirable obshchatsja... And friends are not present: (...
  43. Hello! Prompt please, on what method of treatment to us of reference points...
  44. Give advice or council. Please. My mother wishes to take from me analyses on narcotics...
  45. I have thrown also to me now boringly. I know, that it is necessary to borrow or occupy something, to take a great interest, n...
  46. Here I read women at which husbands topers, monuments to them to put at zhiz...
  47. You have fined up to 16.12.2004 16 : 35. Here that I see, trying to come into a chat..
  48. Hello, at me has developed complex or difficult situatsaja. My relatives are assured that I...
  49. Dear men! Respond, please, fairly, whether is at those who has thrown pr...
  50. " Results control " - 2. A pancake, well for devilry such. On last...