PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Narcology, Alcoholism

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

1. Prompt please, my father all my conscious life of saws. Were excruciated and...
  2. Hello! Tell or say, please, if the person of one and a half year "sat" on ger...
  3. Dear M. And. At me a problem with the brother. If it is short: saws, it was coded...
  4. Tell or Say dock if to drink every day within a month you will become the drunk or...
  5. Hello! I wish to stop to smoke! Has bought or purchased today in a drugstore (under the reference...
  6. Dock how INDEPENDENTLY to overcome Internet-dependence? Beaten tea I stick out at...
  7. Dear Michael Ilich! Thanks for explanations in occasion of sensations at cyanogen...
  8. How urgently to remove or take off a hang-over? Help or assist! I die!!! SOS!!!!!!...
  9. Name (80.82.37.111)...
  10. Thanks everyone who has heard me. To you, Alexander, special mersi for more, than...
  11. Please give address on the Internet. In advance thanks....
  12. Hello! In the winter I already tried to communicate on temu-how to convince the husband bros...
  13. Dear Michael Ilich, whether there are you in Petersburg, if yes when it is possible...
  14. Michael Ilich, you have lost together with the AA! I did or made everything, that you rekome...
  15. Hello the Doctor, Classical case... 1. My guy used nark...
  16. To Alexander! Thanks for a congratulation on a holiday! You had time to congratulate me...
  17. Dear comrades topers! I congratulate all on the come or stepped holiday of spring...
  18. I was pricked 4 years. Now I take alcohol sometimes " as all ", but sluchajut...
  19. I can not stop to smoke. More precisely, already has almost thrown with greater or big work, but kneading...
  20. Tell or Say please, through what time an organism polnost leaves alkogol...
  21. After the use alk drinks, coffee or strong tea disturbs raspirajushcha...
  22. Here has found a curious statement (abstracts) by technique SHichko http: // info...
  23. Has come time is visible also to me to address for the help. I am done not disturbed by mine sos...
  24. The doctor, I can not stop to smoke. To me 32, the experience of the smoker - 13 years. Only cht...
  25. Gapka, I live in a Krivoi Rog....
  26. The doctor - thanks for the answer. Whether it is possible to explain - you have written that after upotre...
  27. I was or former narkomanka. Used heroin 3 years. Has laid down to itself the aim ibrosil...
  28. Zdrastvujte! I have one problem, it can and not on a subject, but it dej...
  29. Hello, Michael Ilich. 4 days back my son himself has admitted, that smoked pl...
  30. Hello! Advise please! My husband drinks beer, but alkogoli much...
  31. And now - there is some humour. As me treated for an alcoholism... From the further...
  32. In our forum last time often meets anyhow predstavlenn...
  33. Explain, pozhajlusta, what such a female alcoholism? And as it or him to treat, if...
  34. I used marihuana in current of year and my girl basically smokes, but och...
  35. Hello, Michael Ilich! Recently in one of your answers has collided or faced with t...
  36. Hello! Whether tell or say, please, it is possible to combine TABEKS and NIKORETTE...
  37. Again I (reports from 15.09 14 : 40 16 : 27). Thanks all for answers, but me...
  38. I wish to ask, that to me occurs or happens: the husband was coded.. Very well, pra...
  39. The dear doctor! Your consultation is very necessary. To my son of 14 years, in after...
  40. Zdravstvuite, My son some years was on Ketaminum. Does not accept 6 mesjape...
  41. Hello, tell or say please I at job often I work with an acetone and dru...
  42. Hello all! Thanks everyone who kak-that has responded to my trouble on in...
  43. The dear doctor. Explain please: That lutshe to smoke travku on prazd...
  44. Thanks for your attention to mine I burn, but I do not agree with you almost in ch...
  45. Be well! To my brother of 28 years. To drink the beginnings from 18 years. Drinks the periods. But p...
  46. Yes, really, it will be serious for children. But I want, that their father was...
  47. The husband does not drink 2, after the coding, but soon term comes to an end. What verojatn...
  48. I smoke from 16 years, now 20. Has decided to throw itself, but it is impossible in any way. Prich...
  49. Question to VitKu in occasion of a question " Anna, September, 24.22th 2003 15 : 38 : 23 "....
  50. Genes and alcoholism