PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Narcology, Alcoholism

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

1. Has casually sat down on stadol
  2. What is alkogon, and you advise what preparations to the person which wants...
  3. I drink and nemogu will throw kodirovalsa Does not help or Assist...
  4. I wish to receive the competent answer from formed spetsialista-the expert in narcology. Sushche...
  5. Good afternoon the Dear Doctor. Such question. I heard on the TV, that uch...
  6. Dock, you with my idea about ZHZH have removed me?...
  7. Prompt, whether it is possible to cure an alcoholism in an early stage in house conditions...
  8. The husband all over again promises to return sober, and then I wake up in 4 nights from hrju...
  9. Live and learn:) It appears, there are sciences: sobriologija - a science about pu...
  10. What is the preparation tetrolen-depot? How to check up it or him efektivnost and dejstvi...
  11. Explain please, that means on simple jazyke-INHIBITING ACTION...
  12. WHAT WAS IN NACHALE-THE ALCOHOLISM OR WILL? THAT AT CHELOVKEKA PRIMARILY WILL OR...
  13. In the Barrow of group of a self-care (Al-Anon, AA) are going to in obshchestven...
  14. Hello, the doctor. Tell or say why after coding, if the person sryvae...
  15. And I here would like to throw, yes here bojus-the girl-friend has thrown and has recovered holes...
  16. Hello! Question at me a little bit theoretical:-) I do not use...
  17. I like to drink every day, but a problem that it is pleasant to me... That d...
  18. To rather badly me. Respond now though kto-ni-be....
  19. Hello! There is a friend at me, remarkable basically the person, but... p...
  20. I do not abuse alcohol (on holidays and t. Item) Why - that now stra...
  21. Zdorovenki buly, sir dohtour! Bachu tse to you at a mine conversation siryoznaj. P...
  22. To me 31 year. Recently for the first time in a life has tried to smoke a hemp. Very much ponra...
  23. Also what you to me, destiny, fence? To you I while on light is for ever shall not surrender...
  24. Dear doctor Grigoriev! Tell or say, please, and you smoke that? And vyp...
  25. The doctor, hello, In my son has found out tablets Herby Rave - wanted at...
  26. Whether it is possible to define or determine by means of any analysis, whether saves implanti...
  27. The dear doctor what attributes disease is rising pressure...
  28. Greetings to all. I do not know to ask advice or council or the help, but I consider or count a problem is and with...
  29. Prompt what to do or make?! My daughter, to her 21, sits on tablets is already hollow year...
  30. How much it is necessary to drink on time to become a toper?...
  31. Are dear the doctor, the father was coded for 5 years by a preparation "adrenotrocopheuin"...
  32. C 15 years I smoke a grass. To my regret it to like me. I can not disassemble...
  33. The dear doctor. My husband so we shall tell or say, decently saws. It was coded. But then...
  34. Help! Prompt, as pravelnee to act or arrive! Raditeli at me were nekudyshnii...
  35. Here the dream such has dreamed me, from closeness probably. Type I wake up with pohmel...
  36. After perusal of clause or article about THIQ has arisen sledushchy a question: I during 4 l...
  37. I wish to stop to smoke. There is an idea to be coded, whether esl in it or this sense, where e...
  38. Misters "former" nondrinkers!!! Let's be defined or determined, that we understand under..
  39. In, people, a post in the expert in narcology natolknul on mysl-and davajte-ka we shall write at kog...
  40. The dear doctor, whether prompt me please is in a to Samara reabilitatsi...
  41. vopross in essence
  42. Hello, the doctor! I wish to ask correspondence consultation. My future husband...
  43. My case history: has started to drink in students (17 years), and a saw on...
  44. The doctor, I ask the help! To my husband of 39 years, it is very successful and clever person...
  45. And more I wish to ask, the head began to hurt or be ill;be sick me, in temples. Never zhalov...
  46. Greetings to all who nashol in itself Force and Will!!!!! I one of those at whom proble...
  47. " To consider signs of a withdrawal ". And what they? And through what time about...
  48. Would like to learn or find out mesnoe opinion about Marihune or who as knows it or her on nazavnijam....
  49. At my father a cirrhosis of the liver, complicated by an ascites and varicose expansion ve...
  50. The father drinks... For a long time and remedilessly... Tried or tasted much, aa including.....