PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Narcology, Alcoholism

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

1. During the use at me the friend was hung up. I DO NOT WISH TO REPEAT IT or HIM. Has come...
  2. What to do or make when I stop to smoke that for 3 4 day me kolbasit not nashutku...
  3. Please, tell or say. Kuriles 22 years. To throw there was an old dream. Tabeks + zhva...
  4. Why the husband became such become hysterical as has stopped to drink the second month of nightmares...
  5. Hello, I accept Esperal (a floor of a tablet in day), and in New year zhela...
  6. Question to AA in occasion of failures. Whether is failure the use lekarstvenny...
  7. My brother suffers drinking-bouts. To him of 35 years, pyot years 5 6. Whether can help or assist him...
  8. As you think, dear participants of conference, whether is nevrotichesk...
  9. Whether we can have children if the husband of 5 years used narcotics "hanka", now r...
  10. I ask to help or assist! In my life there is a person who is important for me. But to him above...
  11. Hello, Michael Ilich! How much or As far as obosnovanny statements about opasnost...
  12. Good afternoon! Such situation: I meet the young man, year, to him 27...
  13. Esteemed conference, reports Gapki, I marvel at you - an alcoholism - bolezn...
  14. Alkogon, alkogol-Detoks and other expensive alimentary additives is soba...
  15. I here have decided to stop to drink beer and have thrown. Earlier practically every day bitterns...
  16. To me have entered a preparation "Torpedo" for the period of three years. Has passed or has taken place half of term. For...
  17. I meet the man of 29 years. Earlier he strongly drank. One year ago has coded...
  18. kak effektivno brosit kyrit?...
  19. Dear doctor, I did not smoke 2 years, and here something has found the beginnings to smoke and hens...
  20. Dear dock! My situation is those: now to me 21 year, approximately since 18 years I...
  21. Write, please, topers more often die of what illnesses or diseases, and ka...
  22. Hello! Prompt please what by-effect will cause or call a preparation...
  23. Please, advise the expert in narcology in Sankt-Petersburg. Has come to conclusion that...
  24. By the way, there is an interesting subject for discussion. I repeatedly noticed, that in...
  25. Understand please, I want that my husband should drank because was afraid...
  26. Why topers have extrapyramidal disturbances and as with them (with n...
  27. The dear doctor! We with one comrade have argued who of whom will drink too much. To drink a moustache...
  28. Tell or Say what to do or make? We with the husband in marriage or spoilage of 9 years. Two small children. We rabo...
  29. Be so are kind, prompt, where it is possible to find the statistical information about...
  30. All good afternoon! Kto-someone from present spoke (m.. Alex), that is...
  31. Gapka, thanks. I start to understand myself, and here the husband I see comes from it...
  32. Tell or Say, please, if the man drinks and does not get drunk, whether that is it to...
  33. On my especially biassed view a status modern post-Soviet plank beds...
  34. Dear doctors, help or assist! To the person 54 years, drink very much for a long time, and up to...
  35. Very much I ask - help or assist advice or council! Mine muzh-a toper. Lowering or omitting all podrobnost...
  36. I remember, one year ago I I had problems with sharp jumps arterial yes...
  37. Greetings the doctor! At me a problem with an emiction, strong rezi and a pain.. cht...
  38. Ha! Adjoining conferences " for those who have ambiguously turned out has thrown or stopped "...
  39. The dear doctor! Tell or say, please, why reception practically all lekars...
  40. To those who likes a question to drink. Me always very much interested That chuvs...
  41. Help or Assist! The husband has started to drink, to the child 2 months are fast. Earlier I with this problem...
  42. As you think, dear participants of conference, whether is nevrotichesk...
  43. At me the father-in-law drinks. One week ago has beaten the wife (simply so, has got under an arm or a hand)....
  44. Please, prompt where I can address, my husband a toper, I not m...
  45. Greetings! At me such problem in family, us in family two children, parents all...
  46. I do not know what to do or make, how to help or assist the aunt to get rid of a problem. The uncle became scarlet...
  47. At an output or exit from a long beer drinking-bout (2 e day it is sober) at me ponizhenna...
  48. Coding and consequences
  49. If I do not drink in the evening that at me a problem with a dream, I can not fall asleep or sp...
  50. Dear participants, whether someone can kvalifitsirovanno and is intelligible objasn...