PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Narcology, Alcoholism

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

1. Greetings! I was bitten by a unknown dog. to. To me koljat nyxes to drink se...
  2. Dear g-n Grigoriev! The second day as I leave an easy or a light;a mild drinking-bout (chetve...
  3. Gapka! Thanks for the answer. To sleep sober it is really simple. Well and if not m...
  4. Tell or Say, Alkogon-it " pustyshchka? "...
  5. Alexander! Instead of you could describe more in detail the periods of yours " samokodirov...
  6. Michael Ilich and in what consists " dry vyzhimka " Altshuler's jobs " Pervi...
  7. Zdrastvujte. I live in Holland. The rights have been taken away from me after at...
  8. What will tell or say about clinic marshaka?...
  9. Dear doctors, hello! What for a preparation - antakson? Whether costs or stands on n...
  10. Hello! Me disturbs, that my son badly reacts to alcohol - hundred...
  11. The doctor, tell or say please if you drink about a floor of a bottle of wine almost...
  12. Very much I wish to stop to smoke. The experience of 30 years. There was in the center a GIFT or FOR NOTHING on consultation....
  13. Whether there are agents for anonymous treatment of an alcoholism....
  14. Greetings the doctor! To me of 19 years, I have spent last two years of the life in beer...
  15. Hello, the doctor! I wish to ask correspondence consultation. My future husband...
  16. Hello! My husband evening drinks gram 200 300 strong alcohols. At...
  17. The doctor the greater or big request, help or assist!!!! My father drinks It is treated does not want, mozh...
  18. I am going to to stop to smoke. The experience of smoking 1 year. I smoke about a pack in day...
  19. With the purpose to grow thin I accepted so-called " Thai tablets ". Courses, on...
  20. Hello! Prompt, even approximately, time of action of drops kol...
  21. I can not more borotsmja with it or this one. A hepatitis, draft. All this already me vyma...
  22. Uv. Michael Ilich! You already third time write in our forum, that one of osno...
  23. My friend we use metaDon, what is this a narcotic and in general if preparations to...
  24. Michael Ilich, I fine understand, that you, besides the doctor, also z...
  25. Tell or Say please. Whether .vreden a hookah? Both how it is strongly harmful? And as often it or him...
  26. Hello. At me the brother as I think, he drinks already typical toper. Pe...
  27. Hello all! I have more recently decided to try to finish with the is scarlet...
  28. To me of 20 years! One week ago I have smoked on a stopping two cigarettes successively (I smoke d...
  29. Thanks, Alexander. Will agree, that the fact more or less long about...
  30. I share impressions also experience: Today, having arrived on firm in which I work...
  31. I need to code urgently mother, it is urgent - while she agrees, and that lives...
  32. Dear Michael Ilich, hello. Whether tell or say, please, the person can...
  33. To Alexander. You for certain know, explain, why "Torpedo" posledovat...
  34. Good afternoon. Tell or say pozhalusta, whether sushchestvuet-a preparation similar espiral...
  35. I drink on litre. How much still it is possible to drink to not get drunk or not intoxicate up to green che...
  36. The husband drinks already for a long time, recently during drinking-bouts an incontience mochespuska...
  37. Such history: once I have smoked travki and to me was very thin. And through 2...
  38. Dear Michael Ilich, prompt please, how long it is possible to use...
  39. Hello the doctor! My husband used heroin, through what time I can pl...
  40. Good afternoon! Recently has noticed, that I 14 years or summer has started to smoke. Has given zashivat...
  41. Children prompt has shaken most effetivnyj a way to leave a drinking-bout of saws of 6 days...
  42. Children or Guys, and what for here doctors are necessary to you? - to mine you and without them it is perfect about...
  43. Help or Assist... With what to begin? I can not stop to smoke though has transferred or carried a pneumonia...
  44. Prompt the address of a society of anonymous topers. pliz....
  45. Drank every day and many or a lot of;much 3 years on end. One month ago has thrown and here a month n...
  46. Hello!!! How to learn to concern easy to the drunk husband??? I about...
  47. Hello! Has read through many reports from this conference and the information...
  48. Sydnocarbum
  49. Hello! I married to my husband he the big fan or amateur of beer drink 23 years 2...
  50. Hello! I have decided to get rid of bent for to alcohol (practice of the use...