PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Narcology, Alcoholism

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

1. Hello. For clearing an organism of alcohol to me put a dropper. Vra...
  2. The man 37 wishes to stop to drink. Drinks drinking-bouts then starts to hurt or be ill;be sick...
  3. My purpose and desirable sotojanie - to conduct a sober way of life. Robert Dilts in to...
  4. Zdravstujte. Thanks all who has responded. A thing has not thrown out, but desire ostal...
  5. Tell or Say that you heard about vitaele. I drink about 3 years about a bottle vodk...
  6. After job I with the friend drink on 2 3 bakala some beer. Happens and more... Pr...
  7. People if to the woman 75, all life daily drinks on 200 some vodka, smokes 8...
  8. Hello! My husband a toper. Were some times coded. But sufficed nen...
  9. Hello! 4 months ago has put him. Protection against an alcoholism. The first m...
  10. Good evening! Has met very lovely young man. To me he simpa...
  11. Greetings to all. I am pregnant prompt, as it is possible to stop to smoke. In advance has rescueed or saved...
  12. Tell or Say, please, if the man drinks and does not get drunk, whether that is it to...
  13. Good afternoon! Help or assist advice or council (if it still probably). JA-young feeding...
  14. The doctor! At me such question. Our mum after divorce with the father finally with...
  15. Greetings, Modest))))))))))...
  16. Michael Ilich, tell or say please: in what your treatment consists? You chem-t...
  17. Hello, Grigoriev of M. and all other participants of a forum! One sign...
  18. At me such question. How much days are saved substance of marihuana vargonizm...
  19. Now we accept a preparation "Kolme", without the knowledge of the patient (1 I upa...
  20. Yes, I that Lyudmila and business or affairs at my son very serious I in horror, that d...
  21. Has stopped to smoke 3 months ago. Does not pull, there were no difficulties, has not typed or collected lish...
  22. Tell or Say, how it is fast the woman can spitsja? To me 40 years, I borrow or occupy high dolzh...
  23. Kind hour! At me such question: the husband on August, 6th was coded by method SIT 5...
  24. AquaSource...
  25. Hello! I wish to stop to smoke but I am afraid the experience vse-taki bolshoj-33una...
  26. The kind night, dear or expensive participants of this conference! I wish all to congratulate with It is new...
  27. Kind time of day! Question connected with a hang-over. Tell or say, why after...
  28. Can seem neserezdnym, but month as has stopped beer to use (year...
  29. Dear doctors! Whenever possible, help or assist to understand a problem. To me three...
  30. My husband treated for an alcoholism the laser. Tell or say, what is it treatment or kodi...
  31. Uvazhemyj Michael Ilich! Help or Assist please advice or council. The person close to me with...
  32. Hello, Tell or Say, please, than most quickly it is possible to deduce or remove alcohol and...
  33. Hello! Prompt, if to the person will enter esperal for a year, and after an eye...
  34. Hello the doctor. At me a problem with the husband. We live 22 years. My husband mor...
  35. The doctor. At me hron. A gastritis. What alcohol. Drinks to me can be used and...
  36. At me a question... What is "delirium tremens", what she?? Thanks...
  37. TELL or SAY PLEASE IF ON THE FEMALE LINE THE GRANDMOTHER, MUM WERE TOPERS..
  38. Good afternoon, To me of 26 years. Problems with alcohol probably a year three, from...
  39. How to cure the son of an alcoholism. Drinks 7 years. Every day drunk, can 2...
  40. Good morning! To my mum 64 years recently she often drinks vodka, rjumk...
  41. I do not sweep aside. I and not AA-shnik, by the way; though in many respects it agree from them podhodo...
  42. I write not a question, and the report is simple. I write with pleasure and pride! 5 years a raft...
  43. I very much like this conference. I for a long time read it or her, but not to time not reshilas...
  44. Hello the doctor, my husband 2.5 years is a toper simultaneously with...
  45. But for me experience him. Coding in tom-that also had no this advantage...
  46. Hello! My guy earlier within several years used heroin....
  47. Thanks Irina Ivanovne and VitEku for the answer. Whether correctly I have understood, that the term...
  48. Michael Ilich, age of mum of 60 years (1944 r.). I would be very grateful...
  49. Michael Ilich, and what such "kompleksony"?...
  50. My name is Regina Raisovna, I vrach-the psychiatrist
    [8 <----...