PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Narcology, Alcoholism

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

1. Hello! Wished you to ask the following - in the next conference (for those...
  2. Hello the doctor! Mine 15 years or summer son has entered into a stage " difficult teenagers...
  3. Dear! The help is necessary! The situation has developed following: to the little sister 22 years, z...
  4. Zdravstujte doctors and present. I read all reports, has visited on a site...
  5. Curious clause or article " To the modern concept of an alcoholism and dependence from alk...
  6. Thanks all for answers! But if he a toper why he does not notice e...
  7. How to convince the husband zakodirovatsja. He 2 times was coded and does not drink, but is fast with...
  8. Dock narkol! If I easy could stop to not drink itself half a year, means, that at...
  9. Hello. Help or assist, please, at my father (he drinks longly enough) n...
  10. Passive smoking
  11. My mother of 68 years, drinks drinking-bouts: nedelja-two weeks the rest, two nedeli-mes...
  12. The dear doctor, at me to you such question: my father drinks years 20, prih...
  13. Daaaaa-! As you will look or see one uses Cocainum other amphetamine, the third...
  14. Hello, the husband refuses to go on assemblies AA, does not wish even to listen about...
  15. I wish to express gratitude Marukovich T for the last report! Up to tokogo not...
  16. To us in family the trouble was knocked. The husband the second time has sat down. Heroin. First time...
  17. How to stop to smoke if all on nerves and involuntarily smoking uspakaivaeshsja I smoke 5...
  18. Coding or torpedo
  19. Hello, g-n Grigoriev and everyone who can respond. Tell or say, whether is pr...
  20. The doctor! I have independently stopped to drink. I do not drink 4 days and to me it is awful - strongly tr...
  21. Hello the doctor! To me 27 years, I smoke from 11 years. Recently poprobovola brosi...
  22. Hello the doctor and other participants of conference! That for a method of treatment it is scarlet...
  23. It is very a pity that at a forum such small archive of answers is stored or kept. I think to anybody...
  24. I yesterday have found the 15 years or summer sons smoking - have admitted that smokes already tr...
  25. The doctor, help or assist, at mum a delirium tremens, fast we did not cause or cause, but on all with...
  26. The doctor! What is the passive smoking and why it is more harmful active (t. e....
  27. Good afternoon. Prompt, please, a plan of action in this situation: three...
  28. Good afternoon, is voprosik! Who can raskazat about disposal of alcohol...
  29. It is better than one another:) After an outcome with binge "has passed" on koka-kolu l...
  30. Hello, Michael Ilich! Me again the biochemistry interests: you write in otv...
  31. Good evening. If an alcoholism - incurable, progressing disease, ch...
  32. Where have put or divide hare Toptuna?...
  33. Good afternoon, the doctor. Tell or say, cuds and tablets from smoking - They in general p...
  34. I studentka-zaochnitsa alimentary high school, now carry out degree r...
  35. The dear doctor! As you consider or count - the proverb " that is how much fair at...
  36. Zdravtvujte, the doctor. At me likely not idle time vopros-but for me very much VA...
  37. Michael Ilich, and that you think in occasion of efficiency and persepktiv treatments...
  38. Here I choose free day to go with the husband to the psychologist. Before posl...
  39. Hello dear or expensive doctor! Three months ago my husband have as though sewn up, zn...
  40. Ja uze 4 mesiaca pocti kazdij den upotrebliaju amfetemin, dozi ne bolsije...
  41. perekumarivajus on a summer residence I Wish to throw Tell or Say that is necessary for more less...
  42. Hello the doctor. To my guy 33 years, he almost every day smokes a grass...
  43. Hello! Advise, please, that all taki to do or make, if the husband p...
  44. And here tell or say please! If I next day after guljanja a bittern ban...
  45. Friends! Please! Ask questions and conduct discussions within the limits of one that...
  46. Hello. Tell or say, how you concern to Tavolge and where them it is possible priobrest...
  47. Hello! I in the evening of hours in 9 have drunk gram of 50 100 temples or whisky (43 % of alcohol)...
  48. Whether the request to answer wash a question javljaetsja putting off or taking out of a drinking-bout by the expert in narcology to...
  49. The doctor prompt pozhalusta as to me to be, I accept Reladormum during 5...
  50. Michael Ilich, prochyol in one of reports your opinion on system Norbekova...