PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Narcology, Alcoholism

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

1. Whether the truth, what under action amfitamina you grow thin? To it or him;them there is an accustoming?...
  2. In "dogonku" to question VitEka on anonymity of references or manipulations to psychiatrists it would be desirable...
  3. Good afternoon. I cannot stop, when I start to drink, I do not reach yet up to...
  4. Michael Ilich! Gde-TO DOWNLOAD literature AA, and that in an Internet dearly or expensively to read....
  5. Hello, advise what to do or make. The matter is that has decided to throw smokes...
  6. Hello! Very much it would be desirable to learn or find out opinion of the doctor in occasion of detoxicating...
  7. Greetings to all! I have returned;). How here without me, what news?...
  8. Hello, the dear doctor and participants of conference! At me has arisen about...
  9. The interesting filter at our forum costs or stands - in another's reports I read words...
  10. ya ne mogu brosit pit. mne 22.... kak tolko vrema est xvataus za stakan...
  11. Excuse, a mistake or an error in the address. Correctly: www. mcvz. ru/article. asp? a = 43..
  12. Dear Michael Ilich! I think, to all participants of conference will be inter...
  13. To me of 19 years. I study in institute on 3 a course, and all was perfect, while I n...
  14. Good afternoon! The husband drinks in two days, periodically drinking-bouts for 3 4 days. lecheni...
  15. Hello, the doctor! .moj the man smokes daily 3 5 cigarettes. To throw on...
  16. My brother is a lot of pet, every day. I think that he already a toper. podskazh...
  17. Prompt, who knows the good psychologist on job with dependences in Peter...
  18. Hello, the doctor. Doctors speak, that that would be restored in an organism...
  19. At Michael Ilicha a hypnotic voice. Spoke by with it or him yesterday to phone...
  20. Greetings! At me is what to tell......
  21. The dear doctor! What attitude or relation to school of sobriety Melnichenko? The Husband neskol...
  22. And that it is possible to drink before restful, before a campaign to the dentist, pr...
  23. That can cause the unsatisfactory test for alcohol, if it or him n...
  24. I wrote to you - almost 3 years ago. .vy then have told or said, that any alkogoli...
  25. The dear doctor! The glass of a champagne at the bottom of a birth recently has drunk. Before...
  26. Hello the doctor! Would like to learn or find out it is possible to buy or purchase in Moscow (Moscow suburbs) dis...
  27. Zdvavstvujte! There can be somebody can help or assist me. My husband drinks already 6 l...
  28. Dear Michael Ilich! Tell please about effective ways upravl...
  29. To the son anonymously I pour ANTETIL. Your opinion on this medicine?...
  30. Good afternoon. At me the husband did not drink 3, 5 years. Two months ago "was untied"....
  31. I adore beer, I do not think also of day without this drink... What to do or make?...
  32. At me a drinking-bout (vodka I do not drink, only strong beer). It is necessary to leave. Very much I am afraid...
  33. Explain, please, what stages of an alcoholism happen (with kol-vom potreblja...
  34. Hello! I live with parenem katoryj me very much I like also it or him too I like...
  35. Raaskazhite please about such disease as the "DELIRIUM TREMENS" CAUSED or CALLED CHR...
  36. Four and a half of a month back to me have filed preporat Espiral, recently in...
  37. To all excruciated doubts I advise to try to find a way and the answer in Dzen-...
  38. Michael Ilich, whether the truth, what "does not take" topers anastezija?...
  39. My friend in July was coded from an alcoholism. Now he very much wishes to drink...
  40. Dear doctors! In any literature read an ancient method of treatment alk...
  41. Dear doctors! I very much like to drink. Besides, I still the fan or amateur to smoke p...
  42. I wish to stop to smoke, a saw different tablets, but result any...
  43. URRJA! Now and us will be the place!:)...
  44. Hello, the doctor! In our family often there are conflicts because of that...
  45. My husband smells Cocainum. Recently has told or said that has made a nyxis and more than it or this not in...
  46. I every day drink beer nearby 3 h litres. My wife speaks that I alkagolik....
  47. Prmrgite please, prompt from what to begin treatment from alcoholic zavisi...
  48. The daddy - a toper with the experience (very serious case). At last has found good ra...
  49. Vshili an ampoule nachel to catch galitsinatsii...
  50. Has read through here more in detail about THIQ - has impressed, however. (the Link in a subject below)...