PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Narcology, Alcoholism

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

1. Muzhiks! There was at whom nibud such problem when to drink have thrown. At the wheel izme...
  2. Where also the main thing what to esteem about methods of continence from drunkenness or it is more precisely scarlet...
  3. Hello, g-yes recovering! I wish to share with All of you those of plank beds...
  4. Whether it is possible accepting Nootropilum, to drink a bottle of strong beer daily? (I in...
  5. Alex you wrote " when has considered it necessary - has begun the use when has considered it necessary...
  6. Zdrastvujte! Very much I hope for your answer. I very much want the child. The husband upotrebl...
  7. Curious selection of news: " the Alcoholism in Russia " http: // www. regnum. r...
  8. Hello. Tell or say please, the truth that the coding from an alcoholism vlija...
  9. The fifth day I read vlprosy and answers in conference and I can not understand why otv...
  10. My son drinks, one much, houses Has lost very prestigious job, is sober...
  11. As on the bill of marihuana, how much it is possible to smoke in month or week, that not on...
  12. skajyte doktor pochemu posle togo kak vecherom horosh ovypil a potom utrom...
  13. Whether it is possible kurjashemu and drinking person to fasten with these habits odnovrem...
  14. I not for a long time had an attack from a hang-over, I drink not often but when I begin tr...
  15. New widely advertised or promoted agent for disposal from alcoholic zavisimos...
  16. Alexander and what gives reception esperalja to a toper? Unwillingness to drink?...
  17. Hello! Earlier I activly took alcohol, last two years, mozh...
  18. My husband began to drink more often. Earlier - time in half a year, now once a month. On...
  19. Hello! My husband on a regular basis drinking from 1, 5 up to N-ogo quantity or amount pi...
  20. After your morals, did not drink week, and yesterday there has arrived the brother of the wife and has brought...
  21. Here that is interesting to me - all your reports are usually written at night-...
  22. The friend leaves a status: I like to drink!!! But to him it is very bad... tosh...
  23. Hello! Help or assist to understand - whether an alcoholism at me or it is simple privych...
  24. Hello, the doctor! Very much I wish to stop to smoke (I smoke 5 years, me 24 year...
  25. Gentlemen! Idea. Operating time and the information at present has collected a nem...
  26. Hello, at me a question in occasion of marihuana. The last summer and in the autumn I...
  27. To Grigoriev. In November did or made a nyxis sit, in May it was broke. Has now sewn up Espiral....
  28. Mine sesre 16 years 4 months ago she smelt povecheram travku with girlfriends mo...
  29. Today in the afternoon its or his mother has committed suicide I cannot find it or him he about et anywhere...
  30. At me such question - onkobolnoj which sits on Morphinum has decided to go...
  31. Help or Assist, please, advice or council! I know, that the alcoholism is illness or disease... I for...
  32. And in Estonia there are groups aa? If yes, in what cities?...
  33. Help or Assist advice or council, the husband already in third time is coded, and each time after okonch...
  34. ocheny hochu brosity kurity! no kak izvestno odnogo jelaniya malo. neskolko...
  35. Good afternoon. Up to pregnancy I smoked neskolko years much enough, pytala...
  36. Hello. Thanks for the answer. The husband my offer to address to the expert...
  37. Help or Assist!!!! Absolutely badly!!! I hate myself!!! JA-the woman, me 36, I ru...
  38. Serzh, unsubscribe please, that have chosen!??))) and by the way, and what for to you it?...
  39. Friends, congratulate me - I do not smoke 9 days, after 18 years of smoking. I schast...
  40. Otvete, please. The son is married. Drinks and is incidentally strong. Drinking-bouts, like...
  41. My letter below where to me 31 year now in a stage of divorce, etc. and t. Item proch...
  42. After short treatment for alcohol I at present accept Esp...
  43. Hello! Soori for a double! By mistake in other branch zapostil. Prompt...
  44. neskolko questions 1 Kakik konkreno changes in moral strong-willed intel...
  45. Good afternoon! What is the time should not use narcotics the man, that...
  46. After each drinking-bout or "zakola" my husband simply demanded that I concerned...
  47. Whether the doctor it is possible to cause or call the expert in narcology on the house to clean a blood through a dropper...
  48. Thanks to Grigoriev of M. for the answer. I think of an alcoholism, in mine slucha...
  49. And how itself a message with "coded"? They, probably, strange?...
  50. Hello Michael Ilich! At my father because of strong dependence from it is scarlet...