PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Narcology, Alcoholism

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

1. Tell or Say please, whether probably accustoming to ABSINTHE LIQUEUR for some primeneni...
  2. Good afternoon, to me of 26 years, some or a little;a little bit month before a dream drank a jar (0. 5) dzhi...
  3. That experts on such delicate question as absence can tell or say...
  4. The doctor, that you think of a hemosorption and plazmafereze as about methods of treatment about...
  5. Hello. I have a friend who here 15 years on a regular basis smokes...
  6. My site www. trezvosev. iatp. org. ua...
  7. OWING TO THIS CONFERENCE THE NEW CATEGORY HUMAN : IS FOUND...
  8. Dear participants of conference, give advice or council!!! My diagnosis - VSD. It is drunk...
  9. And who such Marukovich?...
  10. Tell or Say still please that it would be possible to accept at an output or exit from a drinking-bout what not...
  11. Hello, Michael Ilich! Whether tell or say, please, it is admissible simultaneous...
  12. Zdravstujte present. I read all reports, has visited on site A-And, but...
  13. Kto-somebody can prompt addresses in Novosibirsk. It is very necessary. Has solved ch...
  14. Ridiculous or all taki a sad case of negative coding on alcohol p...
  15. Dear Alex, I have read through in " for those who series " your positive response...
  16. MODESTU! I wish to tell or say to you the most sincere words of gratitude. Kogda-that I...
  17. Hello! My mum recently has died of an overdosage of alcohol, she drank l...
  18. Misters! Give vse-taki without transition to persons! Advice or council is necessary to the person...
  19. Hello, the dear doctor, Gapka, Trine, Vit'kas, Alexander! Can kto-...
  20. The citation of day: " Antialcoholic treatment only at the certain stage priostanavl...
  21. Zdrastvujte, the doctor. My Husband - alk., 6 years does not use, because...
  22. forum
  23. I result or bring from interesting and for whom that enough disputable, but nevertheless a floor...
  24. The husband does not drink a month (vshita esperal), but has become interested nakurivaniem, not...
  25. Good afternoon. Michael Ilich, whether you can arrive on the house to deduce or remove from a drinking-bout in...
  26. Hello Michael Ilich! The Request to answer my question. Me interisuet...
  27. Good afternoon Michael Ilich. In 34 years I ovdovela, only because mine supr...
  28. Friends! I wish to suggest to exchange electron coordinates of that...
  29. The doctor, help or assist! At me the husband very good person, but a toper. Can pit...
  30. Hello! At me such problem: has met the man, in all otno...
  31. I the first time have faced a problem alklgolizma and at all I do not know with what hundred...
  32. Whether there are here people stopped to smoke by means of American Medical Center or about...
  33. Zdravstvuite. Pomogite. Mne 29 let. Zamuzhem 2 goda. No moya zhizn stala pr...
  34. Hello! Prompt please how to find the expert, which to a pore...
  35. My husband stops to smoke (the experience of 15 years). Here three weeks as does not smoke. Mno...
  36. To drink I can not any more and I do not want, but to stop I am not able. With what to begin: with...
  37. To my husband 56. Kuriles he also smoked all lives is a lot of. But here already 9 months, to...
  38. Good afternoon, Michael Ilich! I have a problem, but do not know as it or her to solve...
  39. zdrawstwujte! O menia k wam takoj wopros! Ja pju ne ochen chasto, no jesl...
  40. Hello, my husband smokes every day marihuana, time in half a year is drunk by ex-those...
  41. I shall begin with the beginning. With 21 - 26 on heroin or heroine, then remission 2 years densely sat...
  42. Hello, the doctor! At me to you a following question: up to pregnancy I dov...
  43. Tell or Say pozhaluista to be possible or probable from for narcotics bad result spermogr...
  44. Misters clever men as you consider or count if I every day drink to pair or steam bottles p...
  45. I simply wish to admit to Myself, that I Alkashina Shameful! I cannot spravits...
  46. Hello the doctor! 4 years ago at me mum has died of an overdosage alkog...
  47. That you think: http: // www. magalif. ru/ http: // www. mcvz. ru/arti...
  48. Problem here in what: the Wife wants slezt from heroin, a dorsodynia and in legs or foots, and...
  49. Hello the Doctor at me a problem with the son I have found out in the son iskoloty...
  50. Whether C, please, there is any control dose, at koto...