PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Narcology, Alcoholism

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

1. Hello: My husband every evening drinks strong beer on nesk. banok-it...
  2. Advise please as in house conditions to treat an initial stage alko...
  3. VitEk, and whether is not present at you e-a mail? Voprosik here has arisen...
  4. Help or Assist to identify what narcotics the person accepts. To him 22 years...
  5. Good afternoon! I cannot name myself a toper, but a lot of the drunk beer (7...
  6. Hello! My husband for a long time and smokes much. Tried to throw, was in narkodisp...
  7. Anonymous Narcomaniacs, leaning or basing on experience AA, have made the ingenious course, the first SHa...
  8. The dear doctor! Help or assist! To drink I can not any more and I do not want. I do not drink already 10 dn...
  9. HazhilinaI. I.Spasibo, that you is! You to me very much Have helped or assisted....
  10. My husband drinks practically every day, vodka and beer alternate. And he on...
  11. Vit'kas I respond to yours voprsy rather NLP (on April, 02nd 2004 00 : 40 : 03)....
  12. Gapochka prochjaitaj...
  13. At the husband approximately once a week starts to spoil mood down to...
  14. How will get rid of dependence to Klonopinu?...
  15. Hello! I wish to brag, I have stopped to smoke without any tablets, plas...
  16. Whether there is any agent from an alcoholism that it was possible to treat vopr...
  17. Dear Michael Ilich! Mine 28 years or summer son was coded for three years, after ch...
  18. Such silly history... I have broken a labium in a blood... Then strelnul a cigarette...
  19. Hello! To my husband 24 years, weight of 55 kg. Daily drinks on 1 2, in...
  20. Good evening! At me such problem: in a youth sat on a needle 1, 5 years (in...
  21. Dear doctor Grigoriev, Respond how to define or determine, please, prinimae...
  22. Prompt, whether there is a sense to deduce or remove from a drinking-bout of the person, if he already there the whole...
  23. My grandfather in a drinking-bout practically constantly. He has spent on drink all the brains...
  24. Whether tell or say single application of an amphetamine can affect or influence a potency?...
  25. Zdrastvujte. As it is possible to disaccustom the father to consumption of coffee in extreme kolich...
  26. When the coding he neznaet to him the doctor neskazal that he the timer not will end...
  27. Hello. If it is necessary for me zdat the analysis of a blood, for example on a HIV, and at an...
  28. Thanks you for answers, not all answers has understood. Gapke: I do not sleep, to that that...
  29. Hello. After 10 day time drinking-bouts of mine 53 years or summer mothers I vospolzova...
  30. My husband a chronic toper 2 stage It was coded some times now to...
  31. Michael Ilich, a question in occasion of refusal of smoking. I smoke 7 years, since 17...
  32. At me from beer drunkenness has strongly swelled up the face. Prompt please, it is possible...
  33. Sometimes I ask myself " well how much it is possible to drink?! " Also I can not respond, and...
  34. Thanks that have removed my report. I to admit, another expected a little...
  35. Hello. Prompt, please, honey the preparations, allowing to wean...
  36. Dock! On second of January you have sewn up to my husband esperal! And so since then he tol...
  37. Hello. My future husband drinks time in a floor of year but is long, about one week, in...
  38. Many thanks of all conference! I do not drink 4 yj day!:)...
  39. Hello dear Michael Ilich and other participants of conference! Me in...
  40. Tell or Say please, it can be necessary any vitamins to the person after...
  41. Hello! At me a catastrophic problem: at me the husband constantly pyot...
  42. The DOCTOR tell or say please your opinion. My brother was pricked by heroin 2 years. Se...
  43. Recently there were unpleasant sensations in the field of heart. I smoke 1 2...
  44. Hello! Prompt, p-that how it is possible to stop to smoke? I can not will throw...
  45. Hello Michael Ilich! A question at me to you such? I am sick to me neobhodi...
  46. skajyte doktor pochemu poyavlaetsya pohmelye posle silno popyki. ya vv..
  47. Hello the doctor! Tell or say what to do or make please in such situation. Mine p...
  48. Dear Modest, Zjuka, the Cranberry and other participants of conference! My husband 2 not...
  49. Hello. Owing to your forum I have got rid from sozavisimosti, teper...
  50. Good afternoon! To me 31 year, I smoke constantly from 18 years (1 pack in day). To advice or council...