PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Narcology, Alcoholism

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

1. Such here history: my civil husband - a toper possibly was, though with...
  2. Tell or Say, whether traces from nyxes can (the person accepted narcotics some years...
  3. Hello the dear doctor! Advise please! My husband drinks much...
  4. Hello, the doctor. pozhaljsta help or assist!!!!!!!!! 11 At ioego the husband the aunt...
  5. I use Speed (amfitamin) time 3 in a week and in big kolchestve...
  6. Huge gratitude to Alexander for answers to my questions, and not only...
  7. The husband was coded in the autumn for two years... All was anything, but here began to drink...
  8. I wish to ask advice or council what to do or make.... Since morning 100 gr. Vodka of 2 light beers...
  9. Whether tell or say, please, there is an opportunity by means of hypnosis to convince the person...
  10. My guy (23) drinks vodka of time 3 in a week. A minimum on 0, 5 l. And it is constant...
  11. Thanks friends, for an interesting feedback. In general one week ago it was necessary...
  12. Hello, the doctor! To me of 36 years. I smoke from 18 years with breaks. First I not...
  13. Hello, the Doctor! After acceptance even very small quantity or amount algokolja...
  14. At me such problem: Up to this case I tried or tasted Ketaminum only 2 times and t...
  15. Has got drunk as a pig to me terribly and badly....
  16. Hello the doctor, I already wrote to you 12 12 : 52 : 41 in occasion of the ...
  17. All greetings. At me a problem.. And it can absolutely and not a problem.. My husband...
  18. Now umenja loss pamiti in space, ustonovil the regimen, but laziness to study...
  19. Good evening! Today very good day - I nakonets-that, after months st...
  20. It seems to me, knowingly some directions of a psychotherapy at identification ra...
  21. I very much want, that my husband has stopped to drink. nachitavshis any literature, at m...
  22. At my husband the brother the narcomaniac he accepts heroin. We do not know that to us to do or make...
  23. Tell or Say please, it is how much harmful to future mum to be in neposred...
  24. I suggest to register in -10 (the international classification of illnesses or diseases 1...
  25. Has looked or seen site WWW. tabu. ru is costs or stands 9 200 rub, One nyxis and farewell manager...
  26. Gapka, began to read, such sensation, that all about me, but. .teper I feel...
  27. Me with honey do not feed allow to drink. Beer I like strong, vodka too I do not disdain....
  28. The doctor, at me zapojnaja the girlfriend. In last 5 dnevnyj the drinking-bout itself to leave not...
  29. The doctor, whether it is possible "to sit down" on Pyrroxanum? (alfa-adrenoblocker)...
  30. The doctor, I have practically full disgust and hatred for alcohol and tabach...
  31. Hello, dear participants of a forum! Me five months ago zakodirov...
  32. Hello the doctor! Very popular phrase " to lower degrees is impossible ". It...
  33. Good afternoon! My child often goes on discos, and I would like will certify...
  34. About that my husband had problems with alcohol and he was coded, I uzn...
  35. Some times tried to stop to smoke (the experience of the smoker almost 40 years). Everyone...
  36. Good afternoon! Whether today we had an alarm there has begun our son (16 years) at...
  37. Question on zasypku.;-) My husband does not drink seven months - after three years prakt...
  38. Hello all! To me from which gde-that years 5 6 I drink 31 year practically...
  39. Money at us in family the general or common and too lay " in a locker " (thus I receive in...
  40. How to support or maintain the person who has fastened after a drinking-bout. Whether it is possible to make it on t...
  41. Cigarettes with Mentholum. Whether vredree they usual?...
  42. The daddy, partially under pressure of relatives, has left a drinking-bout (at sootvetstvu...
  43. The dear doctor! Whether can kodorovanie from alcohol (has been made intravenous...
  44. Uv. Doctor Grigoriev! Not the first person repeats to me, that the husband consumes plank beds...
  45. Michael Ilich? Help or assist to stop to smoke, prompt as, I smoke many years...
  46. Advise something on the Internet about harm of bad habits for girls...
  47. Michael Ilich! My husband does not drink a month, desire to leave alcohol se...
  48. Dear Michael Ilich! I Address with a question for you, probably, a little with...
  49. Zdraste. The question has ripened here such. Practically every Friday (after job)...
  50. All of kind health! I had a question to the expert in narcology. At once I wish to tell or say...