PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Narcology, Alcoholism

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

1. Hello! Whether prompt, please, it is possible to consider or count as an alcoholism ezhednev...
  2. Part 2! Continuation!!! - To stop to smoke - "florets"; "jagodki" - bezuspe...
  3. To me 33 years, I rabootaju in the good company, family, children, very well like...
  4. To doctors of many thanks for answers. And here Vit'ka: at you any patologiche...
  5. My husband wishes to go is treated, alkagolikom itself does not consider or count, but dependence chu...
  6. What does "green" authorization mean, excuse? Modest too "has become green"...
  7. The dear doctor! My husband, in my opinion, strongly drinks. Practically everyone in...
  8. Alex on February, 13th in a forum wrote " to admit I at all I do not consider or I count him-zavi...
  9. Half a year back me have coded - a drop of alcohol on tongue - and 10 minutes at men...
  10. My guy was pricked 6 years. A year as he does not do or make it or this, whether there is a chance that...
  11. Help or Assist me please... My groom within 10 years smoked the plan on a regular basis...
  12. If I smoke a hemp, I smoke a cigarette, me 14 years. I smoke 2 3 times a week, in...
  13. Hello! Whether the preparation " Adkogol detoks " is effective? My brother strongly pyo...
  14. Good afternoon. I at job have a subordinate with strange behaviour. At not...
  15. Tell or Say please how to define or determine, that you a toper, instead of it is simple moderately you...
  16. Michael Ilich, I do not know what to do or make. I do not drink 5 weeks. Threw, as I to you govo...
  17. podkazhi, pozhaalujsta what to do or make. At us MUM drinks: (On character are closed...
  18. The doctor I accept tramadol on a pack in day Help or Assist me will cope e...
  19. The doctor, please otvette to me on such question. I and my husband we use Rubbed...
  20. Consult on such voprosu-what there can be consequences at women...
  21. I see, that " on an arena all of the same " and new - - 50 50, and considering "NIK" - and...
  22. The doctor, I tabachju the plan of year an one and a half. Year tabachu it is dense. superskoe self-feelings...
  23. There was an anomaly. Drank every day during last several years....
  24. Dear M. and other participants of conference! I, probably, have got all...
  25. Hello Michael Ilich. At me to you is prozba raskazhite please ka...
  26. Misters, it is possible to be curious? What for dust in conference?...
  27. Tell or Say pozhajlujsta to me of 16 years I smoke cigarettes they to me on my body height influence and...
  28. Tell or Say please if to drink every day on a bottle of wine in current of month...
  29. Zdravtsvujte, who can will share experience how to force the person is treated from...
  30. I often have a desire to drink something alcoholic. I drink not bolsh...
  31. My husband a toper, its or his father and my father a toper, its or his brother a toper, it or him d...
  32. People, please, write to me as you have stopped to smoke! I ask!...
  33. Today horror as it would be desirable to drink - though on a wall climb. When you do not allow...
  34. My husband was coded torpedo for 2 years. It or him has sufficed for 2 months. Tell or say p...
  35. VitEk, it is possible to satisfy mere curiosity: you the assistant to the doctor or (or m...
  36. Good afternoon! Such unpleasant history: last week has stopped to smoke (ku...
  37. I suffer an allergy on alcohol. It is curable?...
  38. Dear sirs! Respond me, please, to such question - that spodvigl...
  39. Zdrastvujte. Advise a medicine for an alcoholism....
  40. Dear Michael Ilich! I disturbed you in occasion of the brother. And so, he has thrown...
  41. Recommend, please, narkologa-the psychologist in Moscow. Ssweeety@mail. r...
  42. Very much, very good shop! If only administration a shop not...
  43. To me of 50 years. Since January, 1st after the use of spirits reddens faces...
  44. Michael Ilich! Thanks for the answer, these two directions are interesting to me, and e...
  45. Prompt please, the method of hypnosis is how much effective at treatment alkog...
  46. Esteemed your reports... Also has very strongly reflected.... To me 21 year.....
  47. Interesno kak to poluchaetsya. Nedeluy - poltory sebya psihologicheski podd...
  48. My husband is dependent on alcohol. We have lived together 30 years. Up to 1995 g he napival...
  49. Hello the dear doctor! I ask your advice or council: 2 years ago I " zakod...
  50. Friends, and here when a toper not pyot, here is how I, for example, now - then...