PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Narcology, Alcoholism

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

1. Whether it is possible to get rid of narcotics in full sense?...
  2. Prompt as it is possible to interrupt a drinking-bout, not resorting to medical assistance? Spasib...
  3. Hello! I heard, that even if smoke on kitchen or cuisine with the open windows, vr...
  4. Dear Michael Ilich! I address to you probably with a silly question. Mine...
  5. Hello Michael Ilich! You will advise what medicamental preparations p...
  6. During what time it is necessary to not drink that skazat-HAS thrown!...
  7. Whether it is normal (or the situation, when 40 years or summer socially "is conditionally normal")...
  8. Alex, cease to romance concerning AA to medicines. Here fragments from...
  9. Hello Michael Ilich! At us a problem in family, here only the husband so not sch...
  10. Hello! My father strongly drinks, and when will get drunk, very violent, ochen...
  11. Dear Michael Ilich! My brother many years suffers a beer alcoholism....
  12. Hello. The husband 6 used narcotics, was treated repeatedly. Has thrown....
  13. The dear doctor! One my very close person have coded (he...
  14. Gapka, Belief, Natasha, as though I would like you to see and communicate, I one and...
  15. I congratulate you on the introduction into a post and I suggest to enter series corrected pove...
  16. Uv. Michael Ilich! Excuse, if the question will seem to you not absolutely on a subject ours...
  17. I try to stop to smoke, but it does not turn out in any way. Prompt what nibud spo...
  18. Michael Ilich! Hello! I had a such problem: I have solved...
  19. I ask to tell about medicine Kolmet, how much or as far as it is effective...
  20. 25 days as has stopped to abuse at all. Postalcoholic suppressed sos...
  21. And more about coding: from friends constantly I hear " any normal expert in narcology...
  22. Coordinates of a society of anonymous topers in a of Astrakhan are necessary. I know, that t...
  23. As it is good, all at job congratulate each other on a holiday, in a toilet...
  24. Hello, my husband smokes every day marihuana, time in half a year is drunk by ex-those...
  25. The spouse has stopped to drink, though saws, I would tell or say not much, in the evenings to pair or steam beer...
  26. The dear doctor, help or assist! At the brother of my husband (her 42 years) following situa...
  27. Colleagues and if among us those who " has ceased to worry and has started to live "? For...
  28. The dear doctor. Practically daily my husband at bedtime drinks ok...
  29. And today mine AjPi "80.82.37.193"...
  30. Hello!!! 6 days in a week, on 1, 5 litres of beer (not strong) ezhednevo...
  31. ALCOHOL LEAVES ONE REFLEXES IN BRAINS. WE CHOOSE...........
  32. As to me isbavitsja from smoking travki...
  33. I drink spirits almost daily here 9 years. Intoxication I feel ochen...
  34. At me a problem, the therapist has advised to address to the toxicologist or the expert in narcology...
  35. It is necessary to like idea ZHZH. It so easier, more conveniently, more clearly, prijatne...
  36. Greetings to everyone who remembers!...
  37. Here the ulterior motive has visited or attended, that the some is better bylo-to not get rid from...
  38. We with the husband have made an injection of Antaethylum have decided year to be without alcohol of drinking-bouts...
  39. Uvidila a certain Katya's reports, at me same situejshn, only are little bit worse...
  40. Uvzhaemyj the doctor prompt please in what term there is a purification or an ablution orga...
  41. Tell or Say, pozhalusta, the use krasnongo dry wine on 1/2 bottle 3 4...
  42. Tell or Say, whether there is a test, whether what to learn or find out the person uses narcotics? And ka...
  43. Vitja, and you from alcoholism SSSaaammm do not treat???...
  44. Dear Michael Ilich! It would be desirable to learn or find out your opinion in such occasion: pr...
  45. My husband drinks periodically and a little. But I constantly saw it or him on morning after...
  46. Deeply dear ALEKS-I quite slglasen with YOU, but without the first am offered...
  47. Zdrass. Yesterday there was a birthday of the wife. In the morning has risen - broken, nevyspavshi...
  48. My brother a toper with the experience. Yesterday under influence of circumstances has come to vyv...
  49. So to do or make, if the husband drinks, to be treated wants, to leave I do not want, I like....
  50. HazhilinaI. I.Kak to enter the name to you on reception?...