PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Narcology, Alcoholism

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

1. Michael Ilich, a question it is possible? Whether It is possible to combine, and if yes - that as: gli...
  2. Tell or Say please, what means "to be coded" from an alcoholism? That from itself...
  3. My friend suffers an alcoholism. To him only 35, and he constantly is...
  4. G-n Grigoriev! Do not take the trouble to inform all reading this site, as...
  5. The doctor, hello. Advise, what safe uspokajuvajushchie agents...
  6. Zdravstujte! My husband for last week was drank up up to a delirium tremens, has got in...
  7. Hello the doctor! My husband when pyot spirits he gets drunk...
  8. Misters, pavel, Gapka, Grigoriev I.Vas's of M. three and nobody can dodumats...
  9. Zdrastvujte! 25. I smoke with 15. The last 3 I try to throw. I work...
  10. It is time to me to be coded, every day began to drink as soon as has stopped to smoke, on...
  11. Hello! Prompt where to address. At me the brother, to him 27 years, drink already...
  12. What is alkolnaja a coma and how it or her to treat??...
  13. Dear Alexander! ALKOGOLEPIJTSA is NOT ONLY THE ONE WHO neposred...
  14. Prompt please in what current of time and what analyses it is possible about...
  15. Hello! My husband often drinks (2 3 days in a week). Itself to cope...
  16. And still very much it would be desirable to communicate not to visitors, and doctors!!!!!!!!!!!...
  17. At me a HIV. In some days I start to accept antiretrovirusnuju terapi...
  18. Soderazhnie alcohol in a blood 0, 4 promille speaks, what the person is drunk? Or et...
  19. Hello! At me such history - I drink from 17 years, now to me 20. I like piv...
  20. I leave for holiday, we say goodbye till August, 2nd. All of success! Alex, Alexander, Vi...
  21. Deeply dear participants of conference, there is a perfect conversation. Give...
  22. After pair bottles of beer, I am ill or sick the whole week. Has passed or Has taken place inspection at all sp...
  23. The person has bent for to alcohol. Beer first will drink, and then begins waters...
  24. Whether the dear doctor I asked you is possible to spend a dropper for clearing...
  25. Books which you have recommended below, it is possible to buy or purchase in the usual book magician...
  26. The dear doctor! In what the method of coding on Dovzhenko in brief consists?...
  27. Zdrastvujte! Help or assist us, please, at us such problem: pyot mum, her...
  28. Hello. To me of 36 years. Alcohol I do not abuse. When not napival...
  29. Hello! How it is possible to deduce or remove the person from a week drinking-bout?...
  30. Hello, the doctor. I do not drink already almost 10 months. Drank very much mn Earlier or Before...
  31. pavel, the offer good. I would suggest to share experience of people ispolzov...
  32. Hello, at me such question: where in Minsk it is possible to be coded, what...
  33. Almost two months the husband was on treatment in a hospital all over again there were two ?pi...
  34. At me an idiotic situation. The wife, parents, friends - understands nobody zache...
  35. Question: if to accept fenozipam in current of certain time, propad...
  36. Ya poka nye znay, mozhet ya usha alcokolik? Nu xorosho, vot istiria.......
  37. With the alcoholism I live sober in community " Anonymous topers ". On...
  38. Hello all. Here in fact a strange thing - the person has started to go in AA, with udo...
  39. SOS. Help or assist please, forces are not present terpet a status of the husband, all time about more...
  40. Hello! At me such problem: I live with the brother together, parents are not present....
  41. Dear M.! And what is this 5 illnesses or diseases and 2 "nebolezni", proving...
  42. Two days I do not smoke, and to me all is worse and worse. Today in general the head hurts neperes...
  43. My guy used heroin in current of two years, then 10 months was treated in...
  44. Michael Ilich, I bukavalno 15 minutes ago has drunk 450 500 grams of yogurt. He...
  45. Hello! It is possible to consult to you? At me mum (56 years) - a toper...
  46. I wish to recover - with what to begin? How to continue? And than to finish? Can...
  47. Hello the doctor! At me such problem to me 18 years I smoked nearby 8 month...
  48. Has seen a certain Katya's report, the girlfriend at me same situejshn, only namn...
  49. The doctor! I very much like to drink, I simply adore to be drunk. The biggest ud...
  50. Tell or Say, where it is possible to find in Net-e or in sale in Moscow books about sovremen...